Longmont, CO Salesforce Field Service (FSL) Partner
Do the issues in this video sound familiar?
At Cirrius, we feel that asking the right Salesforce Field Service discovery questions is critical to successfully design the right solution. If not done correctly, downstream activities will suffer, or worse, the implementation will be completely unusable. That’s why we suggest scheduling a 30-minute discovery call. On the call we will discuss the following:
- Current and future state workflows
- Field service pain points
- Strategies to increase customer satisfaction
- How to optimize dispatch and agent routing
- Discuss how to use AI to eliminate non-revenue driving service events
- Capture key service metrics & AI benefits for your business
Here are a few examples of Salesforce Salesforce Field Service discovery questions we have asked our clients in Longmont, CO:
- Describe your current field service process and what solution you have in place for field service today?
- What mobile platform are you using?
- How many mobile employees or technicians do you have using Salesforce Field Service (FSL)?
- Are your field technicians employees or contractors?
- What are the biggest challenges you are facing in delivering field service to your customers?
- What are your current cost drivers for FSL in your organization?
Schedule Your Free 30-Minute Discovery Call
Longmont, CO – Field Service Mangagement (FSM) Solutions
In today’s competitive service landscape, the ability to provide exceptional service and build lasting relationships with your customers is essential. Salesforce’s Field Service Management allows organizations to quickly adapt to changes in the field and provide best-in-class service to their customers throughout Longmont, CO.
Do you have a problem keeping up with rapid changes to your field reps dispatching schedules and ensuring they have the right information to get the job done? With Field Service Management service reps in the field have the real-time communication tools needed to get the job done as efficiently as possible, saving your organization significant friction, time, and money. Powered by Salesforce©, Cirrius Solutions creates personalized field service solutions to meet the rapidly changing business needs of their clients.
Field Service Lightning (FSL) Implementation
Best Salesforce Field Service Management (FSM) Consultant Longmont, CO
A major problem that we solve for our clients surrounding Longmont, CO is eliminating non-revenue driven service requests by leveraging analytics and AI. We are able to monitor service issues to accurately predict when the most common points of failure will occur. Through this process, we help our clients set up proactive asset replacement notifications so that they can transform revenue draining events into valuable sales opportunities. By leveraging these opportunities, our clients improve customer satisfaction and drive revenue at the same time!
Major benefits of Field Service Management solutions include:
>> Provide a 360 view of the customer enabling superior customer service
>> Reduce non-revenue driven service requests
>> Optimize multi-day field service appointments with route optimization
>> Reduce agent downtime and improve the employee experience
>> Manage a remote service workforce with real-time notifications
>> Track service assets and entitlements across the organization
>> Provide a simple UI for dispatchers to manage daily service appointments
>> Easily route new client work orders by territory and agent skillset
>> Manage timesheets to track the time your field service agents are spending on tasks
>> Provide mobile access to work orders, client location, inventory, and provide knowledge
>> Build maintenance plans to track preventive maintenance using auto-generated work orders
>> Manage return orders related to inventory returns and repairs
>> Reports and dashboards to provide execute visibility to key field service data
Cirrius Solutions has been helping clients transform their field service organization for over 10 years; however, with the introduction to Field Service Management in 2016, we have been able to revolutionize how they provide service. In addition to being Salesforce experts, our team is seasoned in helping service-driven businesses make the digital transformation. No matter what your industry, the Salesforce field service management cloud offering will create efficiencies for all aspects of your service-driven business. In addition, the Field Service Management Mobile application will enable field technicians to receive work orders, update job progress, access inventory, and utilize knowledge articles while on the road. The Salesforce Field Service Management application can help you create cost-saving efficiencies that can improve your bottom line while also providing service that will ensure continued customer loyalty.
We understand that last minute change is a constant, but no industry experiences change quite like field service. Service appointments are scheduled, then rescheduled with very short notice, and last-minute emergency calls pop up regularly. Technicians and dispatchers need to pivot quickly to not lose valuable time and money on a suddenly open schedule. Using the Field Service Management mobile app, technicians in the field can receive real-time alerts, schedule changes, and increase site visits, which ultimately improves your bottom line.
Create a customized process for your organization with Field Service Management to assign work orders and appointments to the right resources based on proximity, skillset, workload, and availability. As a result, you’ll enjoy cost savings from smarter route planning, increased employee productivity, and decreased wait time for your customers.
Better Data Accuracy
Field Service Management software empowers service technicians by providing them with greater access to data such as customer service tickets, inventory changes, invoicing history, and a comprehensive knowledge library. With this information available on their mobile device, they’re able to better comply with SLA’s to provide best in class service.
Increased Customer Satisfaction
The best organizations in the world seek to exceed customer expectations. In today’s competitive environment you need to be able to support service call scheduling in multi-hour windows, real-time notifications with special instructions, updates to inventory, and changes to work orders. With field service mobile optimization technicians can improve scheduling accuracy and stay in close contact with customers. We think it is the details that make the difference!
If you’re a larger organization or looking to expand, Salesforce Field Service Management is ideal because it can grow with your business. Each instance can be customized for a single or multiple business lines, as well as sales and field service tech teams. Cirrius Solutions can work with you to integrate the Field Service Management workflow into your sales process. No matter what your organization’s size or future growth plans, Field Service Management can be tailored to meet your business needs – and exceed expectations.
The Salesforce Field Service Management mobile application delivers next-generation mobility for your service team. Your service reps no longer need to pick up paper work orders at the start of the day, with Salesforce Field Service Management contractors can simply reach for their mobile device while out in the field, and enter the required data directly into the system. This new digital process also helps eliminate data-loss and incomplete paperwork. Even if the service technician has no connectivity in the field, they can use their Field Service Management app offline, save their work and when they are back online, everything will be updated in the background automatically.
Give your field service agents real-time access to a knowledge base on the road where they can search for articles, ideas, FAQ’s with step by step instructions to help them resolve their questions.
Eliminate Non-Revenue Service Calls
Use service reports and predictive analytics to create a proactive component replacement process. Understanding key failure points and timelines will create enhanced customer satisfaction, reduce service costs, and will generate new revenue opportunities.
Best Salesforce Field Service (FSM) Implementation Partner in Longmont, CO
- We are rock solid at setting up Salesforce Field Service projects! We tell you the truth and, we don’t exaggerate. We all have strengths and weaknesses. At Cirrius, we will provide an honest synopsis of our team members’ experience to arrive at the perfect team for your Salesforce Field Service project.
- To help you out, we outlined a Salesforce Field Service Implementation Checklist for you to reference.
- We are smart, reliable, work tirelessly, and are masters of our individual development areas.
- Cirrius Solutions provides best-in-class business solutions to help companies adopt essential field service dispatch and workforce lightning applications. However, we are a customer service firm first and always focus on the best interest of our clients.
- We pride ourselves on our good communication and building fantastic dashboards for our clients to follow every detail of what’s happening throughout the Salesforce Field Service life cycle.
- Read our Top 10 Salesforce Field Service Best Practices for more implementation tips
What Is the Difference Between Field Service Lightning and Salesforce Field Service Management?
Nothing! Field Service Lightning (FSL) and Salesforce Field Service Management (FSM) are exactly the same Salesforce service. Field Service Management is the updated name that Salesforce is now using.
Salesforce Field Service Management (FSM) near Longmont, CO
Choosing the right Salesforce Field Service (FSL) consultant for your Salesforce implementation may not be as straight forward as you think. In my opinion, experience really does matter! Over 60% of our business is from customers who reach out because other firms were not able to complete the mission. We have a rock-solid team that understands the field service industry in Longmont, CO and we are able to develop software that’s built specifically for each client. We’re the team who can dig into the details and get the job done. The reality is that field service is complex and we’ve mastered the foundation business process to be able to bring you a simplified solution.
Unmatched Experie within the Field Service (FSM & FSL) Industry
Key Salesforce Field Service Consultant Attributes
- Strong experience in your industry – recommend 5+ years Salesforce with 50 + projects
- Strong experience in the functional area you are looking develop
- Consultant personality that fits with your internal team
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic to drive your project forward independently
- Strong communication with the ability to communicate with all levels of your organization
Experience within the Field Service Industry
Innovation comes from a new mindset but it is still very important to have experience in the field service industry. This will shorten the ramp-up time and also give you a perspective based on what other leaders in the industry are doing. Research has proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that consultants will be successful in a role where they have strong domain experience. That being said you should try to us a non-convention staffing model to build a team with various skillsets, technology experience, and project experience to expand your organization’s talent capabilities.
Learn more about how Cirrius Solution can help you make more the most your Salesforce Field Service Implementation. Please contact your Cirrius Solutions client success manager directly at email@example.com for more information.
Customizing Salesforce FSL/FSM Software
Customizing Salesforce FSL software for the first time can be daunting, and often you could benefit from engaging an experienced Salesforce FSL consultant. Here are 4 stages you should go through to get the right consultant.
- Preparation – Understand what you need out of the Salesforce field service application
- Write down your business requirements in as much detail as possible.
- Prioritize your business requirements into high, medium, and low.
- Determine what business requirements are: “wants” versus “needs”.
- Have a budget in mind.
- Have a timeframe in mind.
- Due Diligence – Asking & checking
- Ask your network for referrals for Salesforce FSL consultants.
- Ask Salesforce FSL consultants for their references and check their references.
- Ask if they have worked with organizations of your size and industry before.
- Check if there is more than one Salesforce field service consultant at their company.
- Ask for certifications or proof of experience.
- Selection – No surprises
- Ask for a Master Service Agreement (MSA) that details the legal terms.
- Ask for a Statement of Work (SOW) that details the scope.
- Understand the MSA & SOW.
- Is it a fixed price or an estimated time & materials quote?
- What are the payment terms?
- Can you work with the consultant – are they a good fit?
- Work to establish timelines for project kick-off and target end dates.
- Engage – Work with your trusted partner
- Execute the Master Service Agreement (MSA).
- Execute the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Expect to attend short daily project meetings.
- Your Salesforce field service consultant will design, build and test the software solution.
- Your team will test and accept functionality as it is built.
- Monitor burn down of hours.
- Go-Live and drive your business success!
In today’s competitive service landscape, the ability to provide exceptional service and build lasting relationships with your customers is essential. Salesforce’s Field Service Management allows organizations to quickly adapt to changes in the field and provide best-in-class service to their customers. Cirrius Solutions has been helping clients transform their field service organization for over 10 years; however, with the introduction to Field Service Management in 2016, we have been able to revolutionize how they provide service.
The Salesforce Field Service Lightning application can help you create cost-saving efficiencies that can improve your bottom line while also providing service that will ensure continued customer loyalty.
Salesforce FSM/FSL Frequently Asked Questions
Read the top 20 frequently asked questions for Salesforce Field Service Lightning
Can my agents record labor hours and travel time using Salesforce FSL?
Yes! The ability to report on labor hours and travel time is one of FSL’s many useful features. Salesforce uses maps and has geolocation tracking are built into the system. Agents can enter the amount of time spent on a work order, or work order line item, and include additional comments. Timesheets need some basic configuration beyond the out of the box functionality to achieve this. However, it’s as simple as creating a few formula fields to get you the totals you need.
Can we use Salesforce FSL in the field where there is no internet access?
Yes! The mobile app connects field crews with your in-office service teams, even when they don’t have internet connectivity. Through the app, field crews can access all work order details and supporting technical resources. The app’s offline capability allows crew members to continue using the platform without Wi-Fi or cell service. All changes are saved once a connection is re-established.
Can our field service agents attach Images from the mobile device using the Salesforce FSL software?
Yes! The ability to take pictures and attached them directly to the account in Salesforce is standard functionality for Field Service Lightning.
Can Field Service agents attach the details of the work order?
Yes! Work orders are a central object of Salesforce Field Service Lightning. When creating a work order, agents even have the option of choosing a prebuilt template. The templates will automatically populate information like required skills and even parts, though that takes a bit of configuration.
Work Order line items will specify each task to be performed on a job and individual line items can be assigned to different crew members. After the work order tasks have been completed the results can be saved directly to Salesforce.
Does the Salesforce Field Service scheduler account for local traffic?
Yes! We can integrate Google Maps to show dispatch and the agent real-time traffic conditions keeping routes as efficient as possible. This not only helps maximize your service agents time in the field but also reduces costs associated with gas and wear and tear on vehicles.