Cirrius Solutions is a rapidly growing Salesforce implementation consulting partner with a collaborative team-based approach for project delivery. We are organized into consulting pods of 5-7 consultants who work together on each project. Our pod model approach allows us to build strong cohesive teams that provide better value to clients and a better experience to our employees!
The Team Technical Lead position at Cirrius Solutions is a critical leadership and architect level position within the delivery arm of the company. The Team Technical Lead is responsible for the technical architecture, design, and solutions for a Cirrius Pod of 5-7 consultants. The Team Technical Lead oversees the architecture, design, dev ops, and overall technical delivery for a Cirrius Pod and is responsible for talent management of all people within the pod. A Team Technical Lead should have deep experience in Salesforce consulting as well as architecting and designing complex Salesforce solutions for clients.
What you will be doing as a Salesforce Team Technical Lead at Cirrius Solutions:
- Advanced configuration on the Salesforce Customer 360 platform
- Architecture and solution design for highly customized Salesforce solutions
- Participate in and/ or run discovery sessions with clients to map out business processes, define user stories with detailed acceptance criteria, create wireframes, and generate technical design documentation for custom Salesforce solution needs
- Conduct end-of-sprint demos to clients to show work completed towards user stories assigned to dev team
- Run tailor-made training sessions with client power users or end-users to drive user adoption of custom developed Salesforce solutions
- Around 40% of time will be focused on hands-on architecture design or development, 25% of time with clients on discovery sessions/ touchpoints/ training sessions/ demos, 25% of time focused on Cirrius Pod talent development and/ or management, and 10% of time providing technical engineering support for Sales efforts.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise:
- Proven track record of delivering quality Salesforce solutions either in consulting roles or with Salesforce end user companies (5+ years Salesforce experience preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Experience Cloud (Salesforce Field Service or CPQ also preferred)
- Minimum of 5x SF certifications (Salesforce Field Service or CPQ Specialist I preferred)
- Highly skilled in leveraging Salesforce declarative configuration tools (expecially Flow builder) to develop customized Salesforce solutions
- Able to architect and design complex Salesforce solutions, as well as generate the functional documentation needed to communicate the solution to both the team and the client
- Able to drive executive level discussions around business requirements, integration planning, or user story definition for Salesforce solution needs
- Work with other Team Technical Leads across the company to ensure that Agile and delivery best practices are in place and being followed, as well as ensuring that the team and company are constantly improving delivery processes
- Work directly with Head of Operations as well as Cirrius Team Guide owner to codify updates to Cirrius team processes, systems, and templates
About Cirrius Solutions and why you will love it:
- Our company is growing rapidly with 50% growth year over year, be a part of a rapidly growing team with an entrepreneurial environment!
- We believe that as a Company we always need to do everything possible to set our consultants up for success; our pod-model means that you will always have someone to the left and right of you to collaborate with and tackle problems to provide solutions.
- We are a leader in providing Salesforce Field Service and CPQ solutions. We focus our delivery and sales around these pieces of the platform to continually grow our competency on them.
- We are 100% remote! Work from anywhere!
- We have very competitive pay, benefits packages and PTO
- We invest our time, effort, and resources into developing our consultants’ talent to ensure they are afforded the opportunity to continually learn and grow for long-term success. Each pod’s Team Technical Lead works with team members to make tailor-made talent development plans and continually works with the team member to drive success.
- Cirrius Solutions supports the Pledge 1% program, use your time to help make a difference for good!
- Served in the military or a military spouse? Cirrius Solutions is proud to support those who served in the armed forces; in fact, over 33% of hires since 2019 have come from the veteran and military spouse communities! Accountability, teamwork, and the drive to serve is ingrained in who we are!
Cirrius Solutions Inc. is a Salesforce Ridge Alliance Consulting Partner that is focused on providing best-in-class Salesforce Field Service and CPQ solutions to clients. Our pod model approach ensures that we provide the best teams to our clients to drive business value off of the Salesforce platform as well as provide the best experience to our remote-based Cirrius employees.