Cirrius Solutions is a rapidly growing Salesforce implementation consulting partner with a collaborative team-based approach for project delivery. We are organized into consulting pods of 5-7 consultants who work together on each project. Our pod model approach allows us to build strong cohesive teams that provide better value to clients and a better experience to our employees!
The Salesforce Consultant position at Cirrius Solutions is the core piece to the delivery pod. Salesforce Consultants for each pod can fill multiple roles in either configuring Salesforce against assigned user stories, conducting business analysis to help drive project planning, solution design, and user stories definition, or participating and/ or running client touchpoints. The Salesforce consultant is a very client facing role and provides the opportunity to consistently tackle new problem sets and challenges with each project.
What you will be doing as a Salesforce Consultant at Cirrius Solutions:
- Configuring declaratively on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and other portions of the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform (Salesforce Field Service or CPQ preferred)
- Configuring declarative automation (flows are getting more and more robust with each release; we want consultants that love working in flow builder and can leverage it for a multitude of business requirements)
- Reporting configuration to help clients “see” their SF data and be able to provide “proactive” reporting on the solutions we build
- Participate in and/ or run discovery sessions with clients to map out business processes, define key success factors, create agile sprint timelines, and define user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Conduct end-of-sprint demos to clients to show work completed towards assigned user stories
- Participate in or run tailor-made training sessions with client power users or end-users to drive user adoption of our Salesforce solutions
- Around 50% of time will be focused on Salesforce configuration, 35% of time with clients on discovery sessions/ touchpoints/ training sessions, and 15% of time focused on talent development and/ or internal team events.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise:
- Proven track record of tackling tough and difficult problem sets and creating creative solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and/ or Service Cloud (Salesforce Field Service or CPQ huge bonuses as well!)
- Minimum of 1x SF certification
- Preferred to have ability to configure at least 1x other ancillary tool commonly implemented with Salesforce (i.e. Conga, DocuSign, Servicemax Asset 360, SharinPix, etc.)
- Able to effectively communicate and demo completed work as well as drive executive level discussions around business requirements, project planning, or user story definition
About Cirrius Solutions and why you will love it:
- Our company is growing rapidly with 50% growth year over year, be a part of a rapidly growing team with an entrepreneurial environment!
- We believe that as a Company we always need to do everything possible to set our consultants up for success; our pod-model means that you will always have someone to the left and right of you to collaborate with and tackle problems to provide solutions.
- We are a leader in providing Salesforce Field Service and CPQ solutions. We focus our delivery and sales around these pieces of the platform to continually grow our competency on them.
- We are 100% remote! Work from anywhere!
- We have very competitive pay, benefits packages and PTO
- We invest our time, effort, and resources into developing our consultants’ talent to ensure they are afforded the opportunity to continually learn and grow for long-term success. Each pod’s Team Technical Lead works with team members to make tailor-made talent development plans and continually works with the team member to drive success.
- Cirrius Solutions supports the Pledge 1% program, use your time to help make a difference for good!
- Served in the military or a military spouse? Cirrius Solutions is proud to support those who served in the armed forces; in fact, over 33% of hires since 2019 have come from the veteran and military spouse communities! Accountability, teamwork, and the drive to serve is ingrained in who we are!
Cirrius Solutions Inc. is a Salesforce Ridge Alliance Consulting Partner that is focused on providing best-in-class Salesforce Field Service and CPQ solutions to clients. Our pod model approach ensures that we provide the best teams to our clients to drive business value off of the Salesforce platform as well as provide the best experience to our remote-based Cirrius employees.